Right of withdrawal
Consumers KSchG have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is:
- in the case of a sales contract, fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods.
- in the case of a contract for several goods that the consumer has ordered as part of a single order and that are delivered separately, fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, holds the last goods have taken.
- in the case of a contract for the delivery of goods in several partial consignments or pieces, fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece .
- in the case of a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a specified period of time, fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the first goods.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we have made all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer have) to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. In the case of sales contracts in which we have not offered to collect the goods ourselves in the event of cancellation, we can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods again or until you have provided proof that you have sent the goods back, depending after which is the earlier time.
If you have received goods in connection with the contract, you must hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. We bear the direct costs of returning the goods if the return takes place within Austria. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling that is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
If the customer is an entrepreneur, revocation is completely excluded.
(1) If possible, please send the item back to us in full in the original packaging.
(2) If you only want to return one item from the delivery but have ordered additional items that you now want to pay by invoice, simply deduct the item that you returned from the invoice amount. If you pay by direct debit or credit card, the price of the returned item will not be automatically calculated.